We have created an integrated experience that makes it possible to simultaneously track sensors and play multimedia content in a single application.
This features is available in our Group Fitness Premium application and allows a coach to play videos and/or music while tracking the workout data.
With just one click, it is possible to switch, during the session, from the video to the tracking screen.
The multimedia content together with the structured workouts feature allows the coach to create highly interactive and structured experiences.
How It works
- Enable the multimedia feature in the Settings of the application
- Upload your media content on the Android device
- From the main screen, select “Media Content” and then select your multimedia content.
After that, you just need to select START to start the session and have the real-time data tracking together with the video.
The arrows icon on the top right of the main screen allows you to switch between the real-time tracking screen to the video.
How to transfer files to the Android device
There are different ways to transfer files to your Android device.
- Use a computer, see Transfer files between your computer & Android device
- Use a USB memory stick (if you use a tablet or smartphone, make sure you have a USB OTG cable together with the USB memory stick). If you have an Android TV, install a file manager app, like for example the ES File Manager.
- Use Bluetooth. If you have an Android TV, install a file manager app, like for example the ES File Manager.
- Use Dropbox or Google Drive or any other cloud services to download files to your device.